Manufacturer of high-quality precision hairsprings
Development and Design
We have the ability to meet virtually any specifications required using a wide range of metals that include the following:
- Phosphorous bronze
- Beryllium copper
- Silver coated beryllium copper
- Stainless steel
- Chase alloy
- Certain precious metal
In addition to producing these parts we have also developed a design program that allows us to aid in the development of new product (click here for more info).
Our rolling tolerances are:
- ± .0005" in width from .100" to .0005"
- ±.0002" in thickness from .040" to .0005"
We are capable of creating springs with an outside diameter (O.D.) of .240" to 2.000".
We are ISO 9001-2008 Certified.
• Capabilities to 100% inspect to meet our customers requirements.
• We employ a unique method of cleaning parts in order to ensure physical tolerances and cleanliness for greater solderability.
Assembly and Packaging
• We will assemble and package your springs to fit your specific needs.
• For our customer's with more stringent cleanliness requirements we offer parts packaged in a Vapor Wrap paper. This dramatically helps to prevent tarnish and oxidation from occurring.
For more information contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.860.302.5632.